Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Almost Friday...

Just a quick update so that the parentals don't worry about my state of alivedness!! Week two of graduate school and I've already completed and emailed off my first assignment...thanks to the mom for some proof reading and the big sissy for the last minute citation consultation...darn APA format!! So other than my sudoku addiction being replaced by school reading and papers, things are going...busy, but going...it's been raining here for days...so much so that on Tuesday I decided to build an Arc! Yeah I know...gardens, pickles, salsa and now an arc...where do I find the time! Seriously though I'm hoping for some drier weather as my running is behind schedule...and we all know that that's no way to run a sub-4 hour marathon!! So with my computer battery almost dead and happy thoughts of building arcs, I'm off to get some sleep...hope everyone has an awesome Friday...and a great weekend!
:)

No comments: