Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Garden Pictures...

I was going to write about the defiant child and his many Emmy award winning temper tantrums but really, who wants to read about that crap?! So on to a much more worthwhile topic...the garden! It's amazing how a little rain (OK a lot this week) and lots of sunshine really do make the garden grow! All of the plants have taken off...including my garlic......and I even have baby chili peppers....
This is my first try at squash, eggplant and an assortment of hot and sweet peppers not to mention some of the herbs so I'm pretty excited how great everything seems to be growing right now. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yummy stuff in the making...tomatoes, green and orange peppers here along with some herbs. I think the comical reports about the defiant child are hysterical personally!

Lee the Cyclist said...

Looking good! We finally got our garden planted last weekend. It's been a little too cold until recently.