Friday, May 7, 2010

Someone Call Guiness....

...I may just have witnessed a record breaking tantrum...really an hour and a half of CRAZINESS...I just want to know how these gurus... ...and
...recommend I totally transform my defiant child when I feel like going.......on him!! I think even the dogs are starting to wonder if all the drama is worth a measly treat here and there!!
But on the upbeat and positive side, while the kid that throws tantrums every few minutes but still gives us treats continue to earn solitary confinement and possibly juvenile detention within the next year, I am honing in on my Rock Band drum skillz because when and if he finally earns the right to play, I want to make sure that I can ROCK...like Bret Michaels...except on the drums...and that my friends is a plan!

No comments: