Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm alive!

Much to the distress of my friends and family I've been in posting oblivion over the past several weeks...instead of boring you with the details I'll give you the short list...
1. Last build up in training for Eagleman this weekend...wish me luck!!
2. Surgery for one fuzzy four legged monster that resides with us...translated means solitary confinement in the crate except to eat, drink and poop which he has to do on a leash and with a sling for extra support...I'll post pics of him eventually...first few days post op he looked like a poodle with a haircut gone very very wrong!
3. Family stuff...I'll explain in greater detail in a bit...once we've got all the details...
4. Work...could it get busier...well maybe it could since I'm updating my blog today...shhh don't tell!! :)
Hope everyone is doing well...I need to download my pics and get them all up according to topic...I'll do that soon...promise!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Am I gonna be a REAL aunt???

Eduardo said...

Hope Bear's healing nicely/quickly!
Congrat's & best of luck on the "family matters".