Friday, February 20, 2009

Guilty Pleasures...this one's for you dad!


I was walking through the drug store yesterday, on my way to buy a manila envelope for my graduate school application, when I came across these...I have big issues with most of the holiday stuff that gets set out MONTHS in advance, but this is not one of them...a pink or yellow (the only 2 real colors these little guys should ever be...) sugar high...after they have sat on the counter, out of their packaging and gotten to the perfect level of staleness of course...I was however disgusted to see that these yummy little creatures now come in a sugar free model...I mean really, how can a sugar coated marshmallow chicken ever go sugar free?!?!?!

2 comments:

Eduardo said...

Am I having Dejau Vu? Why do they stir a familiarity? Oh Wait, "Flamingos by Christmas Lights"! Wonder if your neighbor has a counter full as well? (hope "Flo's doing good)

Michelle said...

How on earth could you ever market MARSHMELLOW CHICKENS as Sugar Free isn't fluff entirely sugar and the pink sugar topping would be made out of WHAT exactly???? This is definately a situation where the original is better than the copy!