Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas a Little Bit Early!

I arrived home from work today with a box on my door step....

On the front of the box was a card that said..."OPEN CARD FIRST"...
So I opened the card....


Cute I thought....wondering if the sister was trying to send me a subliminal message....but then I read the inside...

"NO WAY" I though....and what, you are all wondering, does this message mean....Well I can tell you this, the picture I took with my camera phone does NOT do the gift justice, but my sister...the older, bossy, most favorite sister I've ever had did indeed hit a home run this Christmas season!! But of course the husband has the camera with him so we will have to wait until tomorrow to post a picture of this spectacular mystery gift....I'm pretty sure though that the parental units (even if they weren't already told of this gift which I'm sure they were) know exactly what it is!! So in the mean time I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! My wishes for a safe and enjoyable day for all! :)


No comments: