Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ikea Commercials...

So it's almost been a week without a post which means that nothing exciting or otherwise blogworthy has happened or occurred to me! The past couple of days I've been searching the internet in vain trying to find the newest Ikea commercial...you know the one with the lady in bed, the alarm rings and there's an older woman sitting on the other side of the bed that says something to the effect of "I know you are really into this exercising thing, but this mattress is perfect for you as a side sleeper, so go ahead, cover yourself back up and hit that snooze alarm, there will be another day..." Awesome and funny...it's exactly how I feel right now!! So, if anyone out there is way more savvy than me...which I know is asking a lot of the 4 people that actually read this blog....can you find me that commercial?!?! :)

3 comments:

Lee the Cyclist said...

It's hard to come with blogs sometimes isn't it? I feel like a few of mine have a been a bit of a stretch. My next topic - fog.

I have never seen the Ikea commercial but it sounds quite entertaining.

Eduardo said...

Yes, I've seen that commercial. Been searching all over the computer world (I may even have a lead on the Holy Grail whereabouts), in between cleaning up the "Trimming" aftermath, but can't find it. But I will, oh yeah, I will!

Anonymous said...

I love IKEA and I'm on the search for said commercial ...