Monday, March 16, 2009

Keeping My Favorite Sister Happy...

...my sister has been talking about the perfect birthday card she got me (like 6 months ago...) for about a week now...and how if her Christmas card made the blog then the birthday card should definitely make the blog! Obviously while sisters we are not of the same mold...from me you'd be lucky to get your gift (sans card) in the close vicinity of your birthday (several months after still qualifies as close vicinity in my book!)....her...she shops for cards 6 months in advance...this is why everyone is still awaiting on their Christmas cards from me...from 2007!! Hee hee!! Well Mooch...here you go...the card is definitely funny and I think my favorite is number 2 but apparently I live my life a little bit more like #3!!!!

3 comments:

Eduardo said...

Happy Birthday Coleybear!
Congrat's on "Aging Up" as well!

Hope you have a good day & great race year!

(Chelle, Great Card) ;-)>

Michelle said...

I am glad everyone enjoyed it...number two might have been my favorite but I am also of the pursuation that number 10 is pretty good too...worms definately suck so sleeping in wins out! Happy Birthday!!!
PS- you will also remember that the Christmas gift was purchased 6 months in advance : )

Michelle said...

make that item seven...