Friday, March 6, 2009

Tired of Troy...

So my sis is tired of me writing about my Sundays with Troy...and while I can't figure why anyone would be tired of Troy and for the record my last post said nothing of his greatness, I thought I'd put a post up dedicated to her need for something new!! :)
...it was 70 degrees here today...hurray for warmer weather! Although I did get to spend the majority of my day inside in standardized testing hell...AKA taking the GRE's. I haven't quite figured out what a standardized test of the obscure verb form of a word we normally use as a noun can tell an educational institution...or what a 45 minute essay discussing a topic I'm in no way interested or even know much about is going to tell anyone about my ability to express ideas, but I did punch my card today and took the test...I passed...I think...here's hoping that I get in to graduate school!!

...I also got to spend a good hour at the local DMV renewing my license because, yes folks, I'm getting older this month...even aging up in the world of athletics...but this arrived on my doorstop from the sister...
...reminding me of two things...1. The kid in me still loves the Muppets...and 2. I'll always be younger than she is...hee hee...so folks...it's time to get things started...it's time to light the lights...

2 comments:

Eduardo said...

Glad you finally got "The Test" over with, & hope you did well (though can't imagine you not). Also, congrat's on "Aging Up" this year. Are you really getting that old?!? (& don't pick on your big sister! ;-)> )

Michelle said...

Thanks for sticking up for me Ed..for the record that is TWO excellent gifts that have made the blog from PA this year...just wait until the card gets posted! I am a professional at aging up which is what happens when your birthday is in the middle of a season it hasn't killed me yet! LOVE the warm weather hope it is here to stay : )