Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekends...

While the crew down here was getting savagely beaten by the 20mph headwind for many hours on the bike, my sis finished her first triathlon of the season this weekend...which I think calls for a guest race report!! So Mooch, send me your report via email, making sure to include at least a paragraph about how I taught you everything you currently know about triathlon, identify which of the pics you want included with your report (you may have to send those too as I only got the second batch from dad...) and I will post it here! Hope everyone's having a great week so far! :)

2 comments:

Eduardo said...

Yeah Chelle, Spill It !! How's you do?!? Got to keep us informed if you want to be offically inducted into "TEAM WTF??" ! ;-)>

P.S. Congrat's

Michelle said...

based on my experience as an expert Sherpa and willingness to run along VA beach's "boardwalk" in 90 degree temperatures and 100% humidity I should be officially inducted anyway!!!! The paragraph has been submitted...