Friday, April 3, 2009

The Big Sissy's Pictures!!

So I've picked out my top three favorite pictures from the sister's first triathlon of the season...sorry Mooch, but you didn't send me your favs so here we go...
Picture Number 1: This is my absolute favorite because you can clearly see my sister running...right in back of the lady meandering in the blue raincoat...ok, so you can barely see her shoulder...dad, what is up with this picture?!?! Way to capture the moment!! :)


Picture Number 2: Now we can see her running...10 years ago...ok, maybe just 3 years ago...this is a sight I never in a million years thought I'd see...my sister running and not even because she is being chased by a rabid, furry woodland creature...you are a ROCKSTAR!! Totally color coordinated to boot...shirt matches her shoes...a nice touch I must say...and wearing that race belt I gave her for her birthday/first triathlon ever present in 2006!
Picture Number 3: Also on my short list because not only do we have the sister, but we have the mom starring in this photo...again the color coordination is astounding...however, Cuz and I need to get you into a nice set of pink speedplays and some matching bike shoes some time soon...and maybe even (GASP!) remove those reflectors!!
So there you have it, my top three...hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to post after I get back from running the Cherry Blossom 10 miler up in Washington, D.C. this weekend...I may even carry my camera as the blossoms are supposed to be blooming...but I don't know if I'm coordinated enough to pull off running, taking a gel and pictures all in the same race, we'll see...in the mean time hope everyone has a nice weekend! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

If you can't be good you should at least look good : ) Have fun this weekend it rained buckets here today so if it did the same in DC you probably won't have to worry about blossoms to take pictures of. Going to check out the speedplays this weekend...

Eduardo said...

Yes, Pink Speedplayes are definitely the choice. Maybe shoes as well (Helmet too?). Could have shaved minutes off without those reflectors (always strive to minimize "rotational Weight"!!) Congrat's again.

CBear, Good Luck @ Cherry Blossom. Have a good run! I'm riding in the AM, but hope Windy doesn't show up again! ;-)>

Rainmaker said...

Nicely done on the picture taking! Tri-pictures are hard to take! And the bike one actually came out really crisp (foreground object) given the rainy conditions. Well done! Oh, and congrats to your sister!

Michelle said...

Ok so the speedplays are not pink but the bike shoes match them grey and black on both counts...the gears have been adjusted and the wheels trued altough the reflectors are still on. Larry even has a bike now so we may have a new team WTF member if he sticks with it...