Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank You Fuel Belt!!

I always feel compelled to let people know when I've been the recipient of great customer service, so I had to share this with everyone....the weekend before last I went out for my usual long run with my Fuel Belt Sprint Palm Holder and sadly, even though it was only a few months old (but well loved), it broke mid run.......so I contacted the folks at Fuel Belt via email before I went to bed one night last week and by the time I checked my email the next morning, Michelle at Fuel Belt had left me a follow-up email and had already sent me out a replacement....

...which arrived today...less than a week later! Way to go...thank you so much Michelle and Fuel Belt!!!

I've got lots of fun pics from this weekend's Cherry Blossom 10 miler...I'll get them posted in the next few days! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hey dad took much better pictures, of the trees at least! They are post card worthy! Good job hope you had fun.

Eduardo said...

So glad you got your replacement promptly. You Know, it's always very important to stay well hydrated !!! ;-)>

Happy Training!