Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ready or Not, Here I Come!!

So, Iron Sue and I are headed out bright and early tomorrow morning to wild, wonderful White Lake, North Carolina to participate in the White Lake Half. Seems we also drew the short straw (me) and the extremely short straw (Iron Sue) for wave starting position. Iron Sue will be wearing the neon green cap in the 9th (last) wave...and I'll be sporting Navy in the 7th wave...a full 40 and 30 minutes respectively after the first wave...woo hoo! Other than my Bento Box I have miraculously found all of my race gear...given it's been about 10 months since the last time I tackled a triathlon and the fact that I just started gathering stuff tonight, I think that's pretty good...however, of everything I would really like to have, a place to put my electrolyte tabs would be really nice...oh well, maybe I'll find it in time for Eagleman in June!! :) The camera battery is charged and ready to capture the weekend...wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you and Sue had fun! Hung out with the YHS crew this weekend definately fun. Met the girlfriend too, she is.... Looking forward to reading how you did : )

Eduardo said...

OK, so, results?? Pics?? I think we're all anxiously waiting!!